Monday, June 20, 2011

AXPONA New York This Week!


Well, I'm off this week to another AXPONA show, this one in New York City. I haven't been in New York since the mid '90s, so I'll be excited to see all of the positive changes I've heard about.

In conjunction with CEA, Home Theater and Stereophile, the AXPONA NYC show takes place June 24-25 at the Affinia Hotel, located at 7th Avenue and 31st right across from Penn Station. Of course I'll be reporting right from the show, and hopefully I'll get some nice scoops.

After I'm done at AXPONA, I'm going to visit Jeff Joseph of Joseph Audio at his factory in Long Island. His amazing Perspective speaker is being readied for launch, and I'm hoping to get another listen.

Tickets for AXPONA are $25 per day, and the hours are 1-8 pm on Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday. You can find out more from the AXPONA NYC website at http://www.axponanyc.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment