Sunday, April 17, 2011

National Record Store Day Fail


Yesterday was National Record Store Day, and for the second straight year the Vinyl Anachronist has failed to participate. I would use the excuse that I was busy at AXPONA yesterday, but there was plenty of great vinyl to be had. I planned on buying a copy of the MSFL pressing of Dead Can Dance's Into the Labyrinth, one of my favorite albums of all time. This new pressing is supposed to be an incredible improvement to an already great-sounding recording. There were two copies available at the Elusive Disc table, and I told myself to grab one as soon as I had a minute. I came back to the table with my credit card in hand, and they were gone.

I told myself to buy something at AXPONA, but alas...I'm back here in Kyle, empty-handed. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment