Monday, January 10, 2011

These are a few of my favorite peeps...

Here some pics that I stole from both Colleen Cardas and Trenner & Friedl. They're much better photographers than I am.



First, here's a pic of Colleen Cardas and her nephew Luke at CES. I'm probably speaking out of turn here, but Luke is the real mover and shaker behind Cardas Audio.


Here's another pic of the Cardas think tank with musician Dean Peer. Dean cut his hair prior to CES, and almost no one recognized him.


Here's a much better pic of the Dukes. As someone else said, "Holy crap...I'll never listen the same again."


This is Bob Clarke of Profundo pouring me some more wine. I drank more excellent wine at CES than I have in the last ten years.


This is Bob and his wife Stacy. She was a ray of sunshine and offered tremendous support to everyone there.


Here's a pic of Colleen and Andreas Friedl. I want someone to hand feed me Cheetos. I'd pay handsomely.


Here's Peter Trenner. Another ray of sunshine. His love for good music is infectious.


Here's Dan Muzquiz, me and Colleen. Sammich!


Bob and Colleen.



And finally, Dan, Andreas and Dean. Thanks everyone for showing me a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment