Friday, November 26, 2010

Whetstone Audio this weekend...


I'll be headed out to Whetstone Audio tomorrow to hear Brian Di Frank's new LFD and Harbeth lines. I'm looking forward to listening to my old friend the Harbeth Monitor 40.1s, one of my favorite speakers in the world, as well as the brand spanking new LFD LE IV Signature integrated amplifier and matching LE Phono Stage.

Brian just also announced that he will be getting the new Rega DAC which will be sold for just $995. Apparently if you add the Rega DAC to a Planet or Apollo CD player, it will beat the much more expensive Saturn player. Brian will also be offering great trade-in allowances (or, as he calls it, "cash for clunkers") toward the purchase of the Apollo CD player and the DAC which will allow you to get the combo for $1840.


I'll be reporting on all of his new gear after my visit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment